Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Trend Tuesday: Minty Fresh

I seem to be having flashbacks to last Spring, because it seems that once again mint green is the color to be wearing! Don't get me wrong, I am totally ecstatic that mint is holding is reign over Spring wardrobe! I mean, it is my favorite color!


So like, lets talk about how to incorporate this super cool color into your Spring wardrobe!

Tops:


This darling top from ModCloth

Or this one from Forever 21. And guess what? Its only $12!


Also, this effortless button up from Urban Outfitters

Bottoms:

Obviously mint jeans are a thing again! Get some herehere, or here.

Dresses:



This cutie from ModCloth

And also this gem from ModCloth

Accessories:



Taylor Swift Keds


And who can forget mint nail polish! This is my favorite brand!

Well, thats it for Trend Tuesday! Stay minty my peeps!

XOXO,
Langford

No comments:

Post a Comment