Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Wardrobe Wednesday: Stripes, Bikes, and Color Schemes.

Hey Ya'll!
Our favorite day of the week is once again upon us... Wardrobe Wednesday! Its incredible to me how quickly time is flying now-a-days! Well, today I wanted to show you how to wear a red skirt! I chose to highlight this skirt with three different striped tops, in a variety of color schemes!

Look 1:

 For the first look I went with a complimentary color scheme. If you don't know what that is.... I have no words. You clearly did not suffer through the public education system where you had to make a color wheel every. single. year. Anyway... This color scheme is classic and pretty much always works! So like... try it!

Top: Old Navy Skirt: Target   Necklace: Forever 21  Shoes: Paris


Look 2:



 For look two I went with a monochromatic color scheme. This color pallet is really big for spring! Try doing a pattern in the matching color to achieve the monochromatic look without being too overbearing!

Top: Old Navy  Shoes: Cotton On  Headband: ModCloth


Look 3:

For our final look I chose to do an accented neutral color scheme. I went with lighter neutrals because... its spring! I love how effortless and chic this color scheme is!

Top: Forever 21  Belt: Target   Shoes: Old Navy

Well peeps, those are the looks! Check out this amazing video to keep your week going strong!



XOXO
Langford

No comments:

Post a Comment