Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Wardrobe Wednesday: Lizzie Mcguire, You are an Outfit Repeater!

I'm not even going to lie to you... I've been watching a lot of Lizzie McGuire. No joke. I'm real sorry about it, but I was feeling nostalgic and needed to revisit the days of Lizzie, Gordo, and Miranda.


You can relive your glory days too by clicking on this link. You won't regret it.

Anyway, as I was watching Lizzie McGuire I started thinking about how much I used to love all the outfits and hairstyles on the show. I'm not gonna lie, I OFTEN tried to recreate the super cute looks I saw on the show. Now looking back the idea makes me cringe. Please say we never though those hairstyles were cute. Are we for real with the crop tops and patterned flaired jeans?


But then... I had a crazy idea! Honestly. This is probably crazy. But I thought... what if I tried to recreate a look from the closet of Lizzie McGuire and make it cute for today? Loosely based of course. Nonetheless, I thought it was a good idea so we are going to proceed!

This is the sweet look I snagged from the McGuire team (Sorry for the poor quality... thats what happens when you take a screen shot of the Lizzie McGuire episode you're watching)


This is my recreation of the look!







 Top: Forever 21 (Similar Here)  Pants: American Eagle (Similar Here)  Shoes: Charlotte Russe  Bag: Forever 21  Preach My Gospel : uuuhhhh.... like go on a mission and they give them to you like candy on Halloween!

Remember when I said loosely based? 

haha thanks for hangin' in there for this crazy post. And remember to NEVER be an outfit repeater!



XOXO
Langford

No comments:

Post a Comment