Friday, March 22, 2013

Fab Five Friday: Como Te Llama?

You guys. We did it. We made it to the weekend. More importantly though, I made it through my first week of blogging with only minor physical ailments. Holla!

Now before we begin Fab Five Friday I need to address a serious issue...


What the H happened to Spring? This snow situation it suckin' it up! What is with this blizzard? I would like Spring back and that is all. #kthanksbye


Ok. Now onto Fab Five Friday. To kick off the weekend I am going to tell you about five super awesome moments from this week. And let me tell ya, I had some good times.

numbero uno.

This video. Ya just watching this video made the list. I know its long, but seriously watch that sucker!


I am so impressed that so many of my fellow classmates have answered to the call to serve. I was so touched by the spirit as I watched this video. I honestly have never been more proud to be a Lone Peak knight! #worldclassforlife

two. too? to? two. 

Ok well technically this happened last thursday, which just misses the week mark... but this is my first Fab Five Friday so I think we can let it slide. Plus, this was straight up too cool to not talk about. So like... I met a llama. Thats right. A real, living and breathing, furry, spitting llama. And I died from excitement. Although I must say the Emperor's New Groove seems to have given me unrealistic expectation of how llamas act. This llama made no effort to relinquish a snarky or sarcastic remark. Which was disappointing. But overall I super excited about it and I need you to be too.




pick number three my lord!

I already talked about this a little, but I had the opportunity to attend my dear friend Brooke's farewell. She is serving in Malaga, Spain. I'm so amazed by the testimony and strength of this girl. She is such an example to me.



four.four.four.four.

Once a week I do this thing where I get lunch with my cute friend Tessa. It's pretty much always the highlight of my week. I love that girl and somehow we are honestly the same person. Also, I need everyone to look at her super cute heart sweater and red polka-dot pant combo. She is lookin' fresh. Stay classy Tessie-Face.


NUMBA FIVVVVE!

So on saturday I went with my best girls to the Cheesecake Factory. Can you say delicious? Anyway, apart from the wonderful bonding time I had with my besties, the best part was partaking in the most scrumptious food ever invented. The avocado egg rolls. THE AVOCADO EGG ROLLS may be the best food I've ever eaten. Like ever. Huge shout out to Cheesecake Factory for making these babies! Now everyone run to the Cheesecake Factory and order up some avocado egg rolls! I promise you won't be disappointed.




Thanks for hangin' with me this week! Hope your weekend is filled with joys, chocolate, and snarky llamas.

XOXO
Langford

PS. Start your weekend with this video. You will not regret it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment