Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Wardrobe Wednesday: Tales of the Polka-Dot Scarf

Happy hump day everyone!
We're getting closer to the weekend so just hang it there!

In order to help you make it through the week, I thought I would provide you with a super sweet vid before we start Wardrobe Wednesday. This video comes to us from Glee... which I don't even watch. But seriously, it is too sweet to pass up! If you are a nineties child then you had better appreciate this video. If you don't, we can't be friends. #kthanxbye now watch the video.


Now for Wardrobe Wednesday...
I chose to show you how I would wear one piece in three different ways! Well really its a combination of a nice chambray shirt and mint polka dot scarf...

Look 1:



Striped shirt: Old Navy, Chambray Shirt: Aeropostale, Scarf: ModCloth, Pants: American Eagle, Boots: Forever 21

Look 2: 



 Pants: Forever 21, Sandals: a random shop in Paris.

Look 3 (The Missionary Look)



Skirt: ModCloth, Shoes: Old Navy

I'm seriously bummed that it wasn't all warm and sunny today! but what can you do? Anyway, hope you enjoy your hump day with love from the Backstreet Boys and NSYNC!

XOXO
Langford

3 comments:

  1. could you be any cuter? probably not. AH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay. You've got the cutest style. That ascot bow/chambray shirt combo is killing me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cat is so cute and I love your outfits! <3

    ReplyDelete