Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Wardrobe Wednesday: Forever Plaid

Now that spring is upon us, it may be hard to put away some of your favorite winter pieces. Well i'm here to tell you that you don't have to! Keep those puppies rollin' into the Spring weather!

I chose to show you how I am going to keep wearing my favorite winter plaid button up!

 Look 1:

 I feel like mixing the patterns gives the plaid button up a fresh feel! Pairing it with a light lace top, and cropped polka-dot jeans pulls it out of a wintery fog into the Spring sun!

Plaid button up: Old Navy (I couldn't find it only, but I know they still have some kickin' around clearance in store) Lace Top: old (similar here)  Jeans: Gap  Watch: Target  Shoes: Gap (Sold out now, similar here)

Look 2:


Tied up over a dress? Perfect way to keep this button up light and springy!

Necklace: Campus Floral (@ BYU! Don't question that place!) Dress: Target

Look 3:

ya... sometimes I struggle with taking these photo shoots seriously! Also, check out the sweet fisher dude in the background (I told you he would be in it Katy)

Shorts: Gap    Glasses: Urban Outfitters   Necklace: Forever 21

Well, thats all for today folks! Remember, stay classy and always wear your plaid!

XOXO
Langford

No comments:

Post a Comment