Friday, March 29, 2013

Fab Five Friday: Spring is in the Air

It's Friday ya'll! That means we get to have fun recapping my week! ah yeah! So folks, here are the top five moments...

First...
I got to see my best friend leave for her mission. It's bittersweet really! I am so proud of her, and her decision to serve the people of Bolivia, but its hard to see her go! She hasn't even been gone a week and I already miss her face!



Second...
Last Sunday we celebrated Easter with the Langford side of the family. I mean, when this family gets together it is always a bundle of fun. Gotta love the Langford Clan and all their shenanigans.


(It's an old picture, but I feel it illustrates my point)

Third...
I went and say my former high school's production of Les Mis with my aunt, sister, and mom. And let me tell you, it was fantastic! The Peak really crushed it!


Fourth...
I realize I talk about this a lot, but seriously getting letters from missionaries is always the highlight of my week. Check out this cool pic of my dear friend Jake who is serving in Fiji right now! I mean, come on! How could you not love receiving that?


Fifth...
Just enjoying the weather right now, because its phenomenal! I really love Spring days (in case you didn't catch that already) and I need them to keep rollin'!


(Yes I stole this picture from Google... I mean, we aren't quite there yet, but I feel hopeful that campus will soon look like this again!)


Well, thats all for today folks! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

XOXO,
Langford

No comments:

Post a Comment