Thursday, March 14, 2013

Spring Trend Alert

I was walking around campus today and I couldn't believe how lovely it is! Seriously guys, the weather is incredible! All this sunlight and warmth makes me excited. There is actually nothing I love more than spring fashion. Sorry, but it's true. So now that I believe that Spring is upon us, let me show you what I am LOVING about Spring fashion!
Say Hello to this Spring's color pallet! Can we talk about how much we love these colors? Especially all the shades of green! So good!

Ok. These are the Spring trends I am dying over...
NAUTICAL!


 Polka dot pants! Seriously, I am a huge fan of Polka dots, and then through them on a pair of denim? Perfection!

 Spring Color Blocking...
All good colors! Combined... equals fun spring outfit!

Well those are the favorites for today. I hope to get some of my own outfits up soon! I will be taking this blog more seriously. Pinky promise.

As for now, enjoy this sweet new Taylor Swift vid to make up for my lack of diligence.

XOXO,
Langford

No comments:

Post a Comment