Tuesday, May 28, 2013

The Missionary Diaries Begin.

haha you thought I was gone forever. psych. I had one more thing to post. Its super cool I promise. 

So like, I leave tomorrow. I'm being set apart as a missionary TONIGHT! what? I am insanely overwhelmed. but at the same time, ready. I have felt so much peace and love these last couple days. I am so ready to get out there and serve my God! 

Before I leave, I wanted to share a quote one of my friends posted on the big FB. I feel like it totally encompasses what I want to say. So like, here it is.


”I am called of God. My authority is above that of the kings of the earth. By revelation I have been selected as a personal representative of the Lord Jesus Christ. He is my Master and He has chosen me to represent Him. To stand in His place, to say and do what He Himself would say and do if He personally were ministering to the very people to whom He has sent me. My voice is His voice, and my acts are His acts; my words are His words and my doctrine is His doctrine. My commission is to do what He wants done. To say what He wants said. To be a living modern witness in word and deed of the divinity of His great and marvelous latter-day work.” 
~ Bruce R. McConkie.



On the other hand, I am also feeling like this:



and (at the risk of being a total cliche white girl) this:


but very most importantly, like this:


So guys, Its been real. I'm gonna miss this blog (how many times can I say goodbye) I hope you miss me too! But remember, its turning into my mission blog! 

Love ya'll

XOXO
Langford

No comments:

Post a Comment